[RESEARCHER_FULLNAME] (the "Researcher") has requested permission to use the ImageNet database (the "Database") at Princeton University and Stanford University. In exchange for such permission, Researcher hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Researcher shall use the Database only for non-commercial research and educational purposes.
- Princeton University and Stanford University make no representations or warranties regarding the Database, including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Researcher accepts full responsibility for his or her use of the Database and shall defend and indemnify the ImageNet team, Princeton University, and Stanford University, including their employees, Trustees, officers and agents, against any and all claims arising from Researcher's use of the Database, including but not limited to Researcher's use of any copies of copyrighted images that he or she may create from the Database.
- Researcher may provide research associates and colleagues with access to the Database provided that they first agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Princeton University and Stanford University reserve the right to terminate Researcher's access to the Database at any time.
- If Researcher is employed by a for-profit, commercial entity, Researcher's employer shall also be bound by these terms and conditions, and Researcher hereby represents that he or she is fully authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of such employer.
- The law of the State of New Jersey shall apply to all disputes under this agreement.