The workshop will mark the last of the ImageNet Challenge competitions, and focus on unanswered questions and directions for the future. The workshop will 1) present current results on the challenge competitions including new taster challenges, 2) review the state of the art in recognition as viewed through the lens of the object detection in images and videos, and classification competitions in the challenge. There will be a focus on 3) how this relates to the state of the art in computer vision techniques that are deployed in industry---one of the original goals of the challenge. The invited speakers will also be tasked with 4) presenting views on remaining future challenges, from cognitive vision, to robot vision, and beyond.
- Jun 16, 2017: Tentative schedule is announced.
- May 23, 2017: The workshop will feature a poster session from past ILSVRC participants. If you would like to apply, please email us for instructions before May 30.
- Mar 13, 2017: Webpage launched!
History2016 2015 2014 2013
- Please find detail challenge information at ILSVRC 2017
Workshop ScheduleThe workshop will be on Wednesday, July 26th. Following is the tentative schedule.
|9:00-9:05||    ||Alex Berg and Olga Russakovsky: Opening remarks|
|9:05-9:35||Fei-Fei Li: ImageNet: Where are we going? And where have we been?|
|9:35-10:10||Raquel Urtasun: Invited talk #1|
|10:10-11:30 Poster session: recent work from winners of ILSVRC 2010-2016|
|11:30-11:45||Overview of ILSVRC 2017 and Low Power Image Recongition Challenge (LPRIC):|
|11:45-12:15||Challenge spotlight presentations: session 1|
|14:00-14:30||Jitendra Malik: Invited talk #2|
|14:45-15:15||Challenge spotlight presentations: session 2|
|15:15-15:45||Larry Zitnick: Invited talk #2|
|15:45-17:00 Poster session: winning entries of ILSVRC 2017 and Low Power Image Recongition Challenge (LPRIC)|
- Olga Russakovsky (Carnegie Mellon University / Princeton University)
- Eunbyung Park (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Wei Liu (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Jia Deng (University of Michigan)
- Fei-Fei Li (Stanford University)
- Alex Berg (UNC Chapel Hill)