The workshop will mark the last of the ImageNet Challenge competitions, and focus on unanswered questions and directions for the future. The workshop will 1) present current results on the challenge competitions including new taster challenges, 2) review the state of the art in recognition as viewed through the lens of the object detection in images and videos, and classification competitions in the challenge. There will be a focus on 3) how this relates to the state of the art in computer vision techniques that are deployed in industry---one of the original goals of the challenge. The invited speakers will also be tasked with 4) presenting views on remaining future challenges, from cognitive vision, to robot vision, and beyond.
- Jul 17, 2017: ILSVRC2017 Results announced.
- Jun 16, 2017: Tentative schedule is announced.
- May 23, 2017: The workshop will feature a poster session from past ILSVRC participants. If you would like to apply, please email us for instructions before May 30.
- Mar 13, 2017: Webpage launched!
History2016 2015 2014 2013
- Please find detail challenge information at ILSVRC 2017
Workshop ScheduleThe workshop will be on Wednesday, July 26th. Following is the tentative schedule.
|9:00-9:05||    ||Alex Berg and Olga Russakovsky: Opening remarks|
|9:05-9:35||    ||Fei-Fei Li and Jia Deng: ImageNet: Where are we going? And where have we been?||slides|
|9:35-10:10||Raquel Urtasun: Invited talk #1|
|10:10-11:30 Poster session: recent work from winners of ILSVRC 2010-2016|
|11:30-11:40||Overview of ILSVRC 2017:||slides|
|11:40-11:55||Jie Hu (WMW): Squeeze-and-Excitation Networks||slides|
|11:55-12:10||Jianshu Li (NUS-Qihoo_DPNs): Dual Path Networks and its Applications||slides|
|12:10-12:30||Short presentations of winning entries: NUS-Qihoo-UIUC_DPNs (VID), DeepView(ETRI), MIL_UT, SIIT_KAIST-SKT, KAISTNIA_ETRI||slides|
|14:00-14:30||Jitendra Malik: Invited talk #2|
|14:45-15:00||Jiankang Deng (BDAT): BDAT Object Detection||slides|
|15:00-15:15||Jiankang Deng (IC&USYD): Speed/Accuracy Trade-offs for Object Detection from Video||slides|
|15:15-15:45||Larry Zitnick: Invited talk #3|
|15:45-17:00 Poster session: winning entries of ILSVRC 2017|
Poster Sessions: Recent works from winners of ILSVRC 2010-2016
- [2013, NEC-MU] RED-Net: A Recurrent Encoder-Decoder Network for Video-based Face Alignment - (Xi Peng, Rogerio S. Feris, Xiaoyu Wang, Dimitris N. Metaxas)
- [2013, NEC-MU] SEP-Net: Simple and Effective Pattern Networks - (Zhe Li, Xiaoyu Wang, Xutao Lv, Tianbao Yang)
- [2014, TTIC-Chicago] DenseReg: Fully Convolutional Dense Shape Regression In-the-Wild - (Riza Alp Guler, George Trigeorgis, Epameinondas Antonakos, Patrick Snape, Stefanos Zafeiriou, Iasonas Kokkinos)
- [2016, ResNeXt] Aggregated Residual Transformations for Deep Neural Networks - (Saining Xie, Ross Girshick, Piotr Dollar, Zhuowen Tu, Kaiming He)
- [2016, Trimps-Soushen] Brain MRI Diagnostic Using Deep Convolutional Network - (Shao Jie, Zhang Jie, Wu Jinsong, Zhang Zheng)
- [2013-2014, Overfeat,GoogLeNet] Unsupervised Imitation Learning - (Pierre Sermanet, Corey Lynch, Kelvin Xu, Jasmine Hsu, Sergey Levine)
- [2011-2015, UvA/Euvision,Qualcomm] SNPE: Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine powering deep learning on mobile devices - (Koen van de Sande, Cees Snoek)
- [2014-2016, CUHK,CUImage,CUVideo] Modeling context and deformation in object detection - (Wanli Ouyang, Hongsheng Li, Junjie Yan, Xingyu Zeng, Kai Kang, Tong, Xiao, Kun Wang, Hongyang Li, Zhe Wang, Yucong, Zhou, Bin Yang, Xuanyi Dong, Ping Luo, Shi Qiu, Yonglong Tian, Shuo Yang, Yuanjun Xiong, Chen Qian, Zhenyao Zhu, Ruohui Wang, Yubin Deng, Buyu Li, Xin Zhu, Xihui Liu, Chen-Change Loy, Shengen Yan, Dahua Lin, Xiaogang Wang, Xiaoou Tang)
Poster Sessions: Winning entries of ILSVRC 2017
- [DeepView(ETRI)] DeepView ObjectNet: Rank of Experts - (Seung-Hwan Bae, Youngjoo Jo, Joongwon Hwang, Youngwan Lee, Young-Suk Yoon, Yuseok Bae, Jongyoul Park)
- [KAISTNIA_ETRI] Aggregating multi-level/shape features and confidence penalty for object detection - (Keun Dong Lee, Seungjae Lee, JongGook Ko, Jaehyung Kim, Jun Hyun Nam, Jinwoo Shin)
- [SIIT_KAIST-SKT] Deep Pyramidal Residual Networks - (Dongyoon Han, Jiwhan Kim, Gwang-Gook Lee, Junmo Kim)
- [MIL_UT] MIL_UT at ILSVRC2017 (CLS Task) - (Yuji Tokozume, Kosuke Arase, Yoshitaka Ushiku, Tatsuya Harada)
- [NUS-Qihoo-UIUC_DPNs] Improving Context Modeling for Video Object Detection and Tracking - (Yunchao Wei, Mengdan Zhang, Jianan Li, Yunpeng Chen, Jiashi Feng, Jian Dong, Shuicheng Yan, Honghui Shi)
- Olga Russakovsky (Carnegie Mellon University / Princeton University)
- Eunbyung Park (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Wei Liu (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Jia Deng (University of Michigan)
- Fei-Fei Li (Stanford University)
- Alex Berg (UNC Chapel Hill)