The workshop will mark the last of the ImageNet Challenge competitions, and focus on unanswered questions and directions for the future. The workshop will 1) present current results on the challenge competitions including new taster challenges, 2) review the state of the art in recognition as viewed through the lens of the object detection in images and videos, and classification competitions in the challenge. There will be a focus on 3) how this relates to the state of the art in computer vision techniques that are deployed in industry---one of the original goals of the challenge. The invited speakers will also be tasked with 4) presenting views on remaining future challenges, from cognitive vision, to robot vision, and beyond.
- Mar 13, 2017: Webpage launched!
History2016 2015 2014 2013
- Please find detail challenge information at ILSVRC 2017
- This year, we will also have taster challenges with Amazon Bin Image Dataset.
- Olga Russakovsky (Carnegie Mellon University / Princeton University)
- Eunbyung Park (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Wei Liu (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Jia Deng (University of Michigan)
- Fei-Fei Li (Stanford University)
- Alex Berg (UNC Chapel Hill)